Creative Reuse and Recycling Events
CCORRN have delivered many creative reuse programmes, campaigns and workshops.
We are delighted to announce The National Lottery have chosen to fund us as part of their Together For Our Planet programme.
Thanks to their funding and the Blueprint project with Anglia Ruskin University we will shortly be announcing how to participate in our Climate Change and Circular Economy workshops and volunteer action programme.
The Social Enterprise Support Fund has just confirmed funding to support a programme of small group creative events at our REMO store. Keep an eye on our social media channels for more information.
We are happy to discuss and quote for providing you with:
- A programme of community outreach events
- Pop Up Make and Take Shops
- DIY and creative workshops
- Trashion workshops - textile based reuse / recycling
- Junk2Funk - furniture upcycling and painting
- Mosaic, woodworking, jewellery, junk modelling and more
Events can be held at various locations locally or further afield.